Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthday 2011.

4 & 5 March 2011.

I went to Suhaida’s house in Kajang for sleepover with the girls (Lilah, Aen, Wani) a night before. Me and Lilah went together after working hours ended for the week. (as if working hours ended at 8pm that we actually drove off to Kajang at 9.30pm) HAHA. I barely remember the restaurant in Kajang that we had our dinner together once Aen, Su, Wani arrived. Maybe because the food served was pretty bad, as well as their service (ok tu je yg I remember).


The next day, I had to wake up early coz Maryam was getting engaged on 5th March. Hellllll yeahhhhh jauh gilaaaaaaaaaa Bandar Salak Tinggi Sepang!!! I made it there though with the help from Mr. Garmin of course! Hugeeeeeeee congratulations to Maryam. I managed to get her a box of macaroons. =)


I went home after the engagement. I took a nap. Then I headed to OU. Window shopping (window abes beli 2 pairs of shoes) =P Yelahhhhh I waited for my beautiFULL ladies for long kot. Ok I’m used to it though. Ehem ehem….also what a coincidence that I met my ex-boyfriend, Afzal Sherman right before my birthday. Hee. I guess every time that we met, die semakin kurus. Ok dah bye.

Ok. Beautifull ladies arrived. Dinner at Ketam Village @Ikano. Then jalan jalan @The Curve. Jalan jalan jalan jalan along the Flea Market… Then I saw these very familiar faces at The Aparment…I saw my dearest boyfriend, his friends and my friends..then my beautifull ladies senyum2 kambing and got their seats joining my boyfriend table. Well, me too. It was my birthday they were celebrating. Happy sampai xtao nak cakap ape. Menyesal da makan kenyang2 kat Ketam Village! Haha. I ordered desserts je, Pavlova which is tremendously splendid!!! Birthday cake was awesome, Red Velvet from A Slice of Heaven Pavillion (His FAVORITE cake). Companions were the best. The food kinda marvelous especially Eton Mess, Hayfa’s meal (lupa nama), and Pavlova. Celebration was remarkable. Birthday gifts were lovely. He was incredibly amazing. And I exceptionally love him and my friends so much. Thanks love and guys.









Eh ehhhh! I almost forgot to upload my birthday presents! =)





2 comments:

  1. Yankee hart ok... BANGI. BUKAN KAJANG. WAT MALU KAJANG I CANI. HAHAHA..

    somemore, ETON MESS AKU UGAK YANG KO EMPHASIZE KAT SINI KAN??? LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. bangi ke? alilah yg cakap kajang ok. hehehe. sedap laa cik eton awak tu.

    ReplyDelete