Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Harith 1st Day in Nursery

Woke up very early this morning at 5.15 a.m. Harith already woke up for milk. Mom helped me to feed Harith while I headed for shower. His necessities were packed a night before. (eyes filled with tears while packing)

SERIOUSLY, NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW DEVASTATED I AM TODAY.
I was crying from my house until I reached the nursery. Harith slept once we got into the car. He was still sleeping when I put him down on his mattress in the nursery. Me was sobbing.

Baby's face is sooo innocent. Harith knows nothing. Kesian dia. Less attention after this. No more full attention from his grandma. My mom had been taking care of Harith a month before. She was crying too when she fed milk to Harith this morning.

I pray to Allah to protect my son Harith Arsyad from harmful/injurious. I pray to Allah may Harith will be fine by his own in the nursery with the babysitter. I pray to Allah may the babysitter/caretaker will take a very good care of Harith like most moms do.

Mama loves you Harith. You're more than a world to me. I miss you already.


Ya Allah, give me courage to endure this grief. Stay strong Zareina!

1 comment: